LIFE EDITOR ACADEMY
Registration opens in September.
Enter your name and email below to
get on the Early Bird List.
Your life editing tribe is here!
What's Life Editor Academy?
Life Editor Academy is a 12-month group mastermind program for 10 ambitious women who are ready to go after their goals, make tough choices about what they do and do not want in their lives, get real and raw, and push through every obstacle in their way.
What do you want to edit in your life?
- Start a business and gain financial independence.
- Get a new job that lights you up inside.
- Focus on your health and fitness for the first time in who knows when.
- Cut out toxic people and situations so you can feel that weight off your shoulders.
- Find your tribe of supportive and loving accountability partners.
- Crush your self-doubts and take control of your time and energy.
- Develop your passions or make time for hobbies and play.
- Reconnect with a spiritual practice and find peace in the present moment.
- Figure out what the hell you're supposed to do in your life.
Life Editor Academy can help you live your authentic life story and accomplish things you never thought were possible for you.
What makes this different than other yearlong coaching programs?
- The biggest difference is that you get private one-on-one calls with me every month in addition to group calls. It's the best of both worlds: individualized attention for your specific needs AND support from a group of like-minded women.
- The group meets in person through 4 retreats and virtually through monthly group calls and a private Facebook group.
The Life Editor Class of 2017 Includes:
- A yearlong mastermind group (in person and virtual) to help you edit every area of your life. From health to home, family to finances, business to busy-ness, we tackle it all!
- 12 monthly one-on-one coaching calls with me to dive deep into your specific situation and challenges.
- 12 monthly group coaching calls to share your progress and get support from your Academy sisters.
- 4 in-person retreats here in sunny Orlando, Florida! The January retreat is mandatory so you can bond with everyone and map out your yearly goals.
- Quarterly care packages with cute journals, mugs, inspirational tokens, and other goodies to keep you motivated.
- A monthly book club for extra editing and discussion. I pay for all the books and mail them to you every quarter for your convenience.
- Accountability partners to support you. We switch partners every month so you can get a new perspective and get to know everyone personally.
- A private Facebook group to encourage each other, do monthly exercises and challenges, ask questions, and get advice.
- 9 new best friends to share your triumphs, failures, and secrets with while you edit your life.
- Go through the 5-step Life Editing Process twice throughout the year with special trainings, homework, and tasks to get you to dig deep and make positive changes.
- Free access to all digital guides, trainings, and programs in 2017 including the best-selling Edited Year Planners, Life Editing for Beginners, and Startup In 60, and the Life Editor Clubhouse membership site.
Come hang with me in the Sunshine State! 🙂
We have 4 interactive, inspirational, in-person retreats in 2017 to help you bond with your Academy sisters, plan your year, reconnect with your dreams, enjoy some much-deserved personal time, and a few surprises I can't spill yet!
- January 19-22, 2017 (MANDATORY)
- June 22-25, 2017
- September 7-10, 2017 (Life Editor Weekend)
- November 30-December 3, 2017
What to Expect
- Everything's included in the Academy! You just pay for transportation to Orlando.
- 4 days and 3 nights in a deluxe Orlando vacation home. Get ready to lounge on comfy beds (that you don't have to make!), swim in a quiet pool (no kids!), and warm weather with clear skies (zero chance of a polar vortex!).
- Full access to Life Editor Weekend. This interactive retreat is open to all Life Editors, but Academy members get special treatment and can promote their businesses to the attendees.
- All food and drinks are covered. Enjoy gourmet meals provided by our private chef. Nom nom nom!
- Daily life editing sessions including group discussions, journaling, role playing, games, making vision boards, meditating, and more. Whether you're a beginner or a total pro, you're in the right place.
- Interactive group time and plenty of self-reflective alone time too. Chat in the hot tub 'til midnight or relax in your room with a book and a glass of wine--you choose!
- Experiencing aha moments, deep discoveries, and cracking open as you examine what's not working in your life and how you want to clean it up. Little edits make it all possible.
- Laughing, crying, maybe even screaming as you let yourself FEEL everything! You have permission to be a real human being.
- Optional cuddle time with my snuggly pup Skyla. She loves new friends!
- Who knows? We may end up at Walt Disney World for a night. Did someone say fireworks?
Frequently Asked Questions
I'm already a private client. Can I apply for Life Editor Academy?
YES! If you are already a client (3, 6, or 12 months) and you're interested in the Academy, then you can still apply. You'll have a few choices:
- Add the installment payment on top of your current payment plan and add another call per month (3 instead of 2).
- Cancel the remainder of your current coaching package and restart with the Academy payment plan and 1 call per month.
- Some other plan we work out privately.
How much does Life Editor Academy cost?
Before you jump into your head space and get worried about money, first think about why you want to join this mastermind group. What do you hope to get out of more than a year of life editing work? What do you want to learn from working one-on-one with me? What do you want to get from your relationship with your Academy sisters?
Are your dreams worth investing in? Are you willing to believe that you will use your time in the Academy wisely?
That said, there is a $2000 deposit due immediately when you are accepted into the group, followed by 12 monthly installments of $500 each. The total investment is $8000 USD. Or you could pay $6500 USD in full when you're accepted (you save $1500!).
If one of your goals is to start a business or fix a struggling business, then you'll be happy to hear that the vast majority of my clients who are entrepreneurs earn much more than this amount while we are working together.
Never underestimate what is possible when you have proper coaching and accountability partners!
Let's set up a short call to discuss the investment and how you can make it work with your budget. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and request a call to talk about the investment in Life Editor Academy.
How do I apply? What's the process?
Applications are being accepted now through October 31. Here’s how to apply:
- Complete the online application at the bottom of this page.
- I will contact you within 48 hours to set up a 15-minute phone call to get to know you better and answer your questions about the Academy.
- If you are accepted, you will receive an email with the links to pay and your contract to sign. Then you can join our private Facebook group and start bonding with your Academy sisters.
Why do I have to apply first? Can't I pay now and get my spot?
I'm thrilled that you're so excited to join the Academy, but please complete the online application first so that I have a better understanding of who you are, your current situation, and what you want to get out of the mastermind group.
I'll also be screening all the applicants to make sure that the women in the final lineup have compatible personalities, work well in groups, and can be supportive of each others' goals.
This may involve passing on some applicants that would do better in one-on-one settings or those who need more individualized attention. I still love you and appreciate you even if you don't make it in this year!
I live outside the United States. Can I still apply?
YES! You'll easily be able to do private calls with me (yay for Skype!), participate in group calls (we'll take your time zone into account and also provide recordings), and interact in the Facebook group.
My only concern is the mandatory January retreat. You MUST attend that first in-person retreat to bond with your Academy sisters and get the most out of the mastermind. The other 3 retreats are optional, and you may skip them or attend virtually over Skype.
Can I bring my baby, spouse, dog, business partner, etc. to the live retreats?
In order to maintain the integrity and sacredness of the retreats, you are not allowed to bring anyone with you. I want everyone to feel comfortable sharing their fears, hopes, and dreams with the group.
However, I highly suggest extending your vacation before or after each retreat to take advantage of the wonderful sights and attractions here in Orlando.
Let's edit your life...together!
If you have any questions or concerns about the 2017 class of Life Editor Academy, please send an email to email@example.com.