Note: There is a first come, first serve freebie at the end of this post, so scroll down for all the info on how to get yours.
At long last, my rebranded website is here! If you popped over to my blog this past weekend, you noticed that Sage Grayson Coaching has gotten quite a makeover.
I’ve taken the structure of my popular Editor Session program and expanded it to my entire coaching business.
Allow me to reintroduce myself…
I’m Sage Grayson and I help ambitious career women edit their habits, routines, and mindsets to balance their happiness at work and home. I’m a Life Editor…and so are you!
What’s Life Editing?
Life editing is a form of life coaching that follows a specific step-by-step process for cleaning up your life, much like how a book editor would edit a manuscript.
I gained more than 10 years’ experience as an editor in the publishing world before I became a life coach. It was then that I noticed I was using the same techniques to help my clients improve their lives as I did back when I was an editor.
Sometimes our lives can feel like a rough draft. Our days are jumbled, there doesn’t seem to be a flow, and we’re not living the story of our dreams that’s inside of us.
That’s where life editing comes in.
The content of my blog, freebies, eguides, programs, and coaching sessions now follow a unique framework called the Life Editing Process.
Create a Foundation.
Even if your life isn’t perfect, there are things that “hold you up” and keep you stable. The good things that are already working for you are called a foundation.
Delete Bad Influences.
You can’t add in the good things that are missing in your life until you create some room by deleting all the junk. These could be people, situations, or habits that are not adding value to your life.
Add Good Habits and Routines.
After you’ve deleted the bad influences in your life, you’ll notice you’ll have much more time, space, and energy for all the good things that have been missing. Now you can do the things you’ve always wanted to do but never made the time for, find your ideal career, take care of yourself, and have fun.
Rearrange Everything Into a Perfect Flow.
If your days aren’t going as smoothly as you’d like, you might need to do some adjusting. Just because you have all the components doesn’t mean your life is flowing. Rearranging a few things in your schedule can make all the difference.
Make White Space for Personal Self-Care.
Personal white space is needed for you to have a place to rest, recharge, and breathe. It’s self-care so you can be physically, mentally, and emotionally prepared to do what you need to do. It’s also a way for you to give yourself a break and do an imperfect job.
Life editing is an ongoing process that you can return to again and again. In fact, I use this framework for my quarterly personal check-ins at the start of every season.
The structure of my business isn’t the only thing that’s changed. Here’s a rundown of all the changes plus what you can expect in the near future.
- Blog makeover. As you can see, my website has a tweaked layout and new logo. I had my old theme for 3 years, and it was definitely time for a facelift.
- New categories. I’ve already begun labeling blog posts with the 5 steps of the Life Editing Process so you’ll be able to search for relevant articles no matter what phase of the process you’re in.
- Sharing my personal life editing story. So scary but so necessary if I want to live and coach in an authentic way.
- New coaching model based on the Life Editing Process. As I mentioned, my clients get one-on-one attention as we work through the 5 steps for their personal goals and situations. Ready to edit your life? Check out my Work With Me page.
- New name for my weekly ezine: The Life Editor. I hope you enjoy this new format as much as you loved The Sweet List.
- Life Editing for Beginners. A 21-day home study program for people looking for a do-it-yourself system to edit their lives. Includes all-new videos, worksheets, and daily challenges. Best of all, you can go through the program at your own pace. Launches later this month!
- Editor’s Notebook. My old Link Roundup posts are returning with more fun resources, tips, and musing just like the ramblings you’ll find in a real editor’s notebook.
- New and updated worksheets. Obviously! I’m crazy about worksheets, and I know you are too.
- New and updated eguides. Got a topic you want me to cover? Send me an email at email@example.com.
- New videos. I’ve missed these, and I love being able to express myself and explain coaching concepts in my own quirky way.
Free Strategy Call For You!
I’m celebrating my rebranded business by giving away free life editing strategy calls to the first 10 people who send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please type “Strategy Call” in the subject line.
How It Works and What You Get
- A 60-minute one-on-one strategy call with me though Skype, Google Hangouts, or by phone. Your choice.
- Choose your most urgent problem or messy situation and come to the call prepared to make big changes.
- We’ll work through the 5-step Life Editing Process for your issue.
- You’ll come away with doable strategies to delete, add, and rearrange the parts of your life into a perfect flow.
These free calls are first come, first serve, so send an email to email@example.com ASAP to reserve your call.
Thank you for being patient while I rolled out my rebranding. And I love the emails and positive feedback I’ve already received—that makes me feel good about my choice to focus on life editing.
Which area of your life do you think needs the most editing?
In the comments below, share a problem you’re dealing with and what your ideal outcome or goal would be. No limits! Be creative.