I’m always talking about how you can make yourself a little bit happier every day by thinking about all the things you’re thankful for.
When you take the time to really look around, you’ll find big and small blessings everywhere!
Today, I’ve got a free printable for you that will help make it easy for you to start your own gratitude habit.
Enter your name and email below to get the Gratitude Journal worksheet. Part of the Editor’s Toolkit.
How It Works
- Print as many gratitude journal sheets as you want. You can decide whether you want to write in your journal daily (my recommendation), weekly, or whenever you feel like it.
- Add your pages to a binder or folder to keep them organized. You’ll want to look back at your old entries to prolong the good feelings and as a record of the things that made you happy during a particular time of your life.
- Start with the Morning Gratitude Prayer section and write 10 things you’re grateful for when you wake up.
- Next, write the names of the people who made you happy today. Perhaps your partner gave you a compliment or the barista at the coffee shop remembered your usual order.
- Then, think about the challenges you’re facing and find one good thing you’re learning from each.
- Finally, end your day by meditating on the best moment of your day. Sweet dreams!
What are you grateful for today?