Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
If I could hug you through my laptop monitor, I would. Just imagine me hugging you right now. Mmmm!
I want to thank each and every one of you for your support, comments, feedback, emails, and for working with me during 2013.
Every December I do a roundup of the best content from the past year. But these aren’t just my favorites—they’re the most-viewed blog posts, freebies, videos, etc. as determined by you!
Sage Grayson Coaching turned 1 year old in September, and I’m blown away by how much I’ve learned about running a business in this short amount of time. I’m immensely grateful for all my clients, readers, and subscribers, and I’ll continue to provide self-development, productivity, and motivational content for you in the new year.
As I mentioned in a recent issue of of my ezine, I’ll be adding more career-focused content as well as completely revamping my life coaching programs for 2014. I read every single email I receive, and I take all your suggestions to heart. I think you’ll be very pleased with the updates. Stay tuned! 🙂
I wouldn’t be where I am now without you. I love you! Thank you.
So without further ado, here’s the most-viewed content of 2013.
Top Freebies of 2013
- 100 Ways to Change Your Life Today
- Printable Gratitude Journal
- Productivity Power Pack
- DIY Weekly Weight Tracker
- Printable Progress Journal
Click here to sign up for my ezine so you’ll be the first to hear about future freebies.
Top Videos of 2013
- Choose a Theme for Your Day
- A Letter From My 75-Year-Old Self
- Glass Half Full or Half Empty: It’s Your Choice
- Have a Good Cry
- The Dangers of the “I Deserve It” Mentality
Click here to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
Top Blog Posts of 2013
- How Trying to Kill Myself Saved My Life
- Why Your Phone Can Never Replace Your Planner
- 3 Easy Ways to Make Friends as an Adult
- What Bruce Lee Can Teach You About Life Editing
- My Daily Stack: How to Build Your Own Morning Ritual
- Would You Please Shut Up?
- Do Over: How to Restart Your Day
- What to do When You Don’t Want to Climb the Corporate Ladder
- Sucky Job Survival Guide
- Haters Gonna Hate: Turning Criticism Into Empowerment
Have a question you’d like me to answer? Send it to email@example.com.
Top Products and Services of 2013
- The Editor Session
- Motivation Makeover Month
- Blossomize Your Year 2014
- How to Stay Sweet in a Sour World: Your Happiness Guidebook
- Kick-Ass Quarter
Curious about life coaching? Click here to get your free 30-minute Ready, Set, Go! call. PS, my winter programs launch in 10 days!
What things did you like best in 2013?
In the comments below, please share the kind of content you would like to see on Sage Grayson Coaching in 2014. Also—tell me your new year’s resolutions!
Thanks again for your support. Love you lots!
Click here to see the best content from 2011 and 2012.